Cannot Jump

Ontalio

So I'm using UFPS for my game. Yesterday everything was working as intended but when I opened Unity today I can't jump. I haven't changed anything about the scene besides adding one more desk in the corner and in the video below you can even see I get one jump off in the beginning but it doesn't work after that. The only difference I can see is that today the fps counter reads 250fps and yesterday it was at 59fps because I had vsync enabled. That shouldn't effect it though because when I turned vsync off and build the project it was still working at 250fps. I'm very confused and would appreciate any help. I know this is lacking information but I'm not sure what would be useful to include.

Is the jump ability starting? Do you have a full body character? If not make sure you are not waiting on the animation event.

Is the jump ability starting? Do you have a full body character? If not make sure you are not waiting on the animation event.
So when I first wasn't able to jump I just switched to the Unity Standard's Asset controller until I could get help and when you messaged me I enabled the UFPS Character Controller again and for some reason the jumping is working now. I didn't change anything.