BubbleShield working as secondary

Shadowing

So I have the bubble shield to work for left hand. Slot 1.
But yet when I hit fire1 which is my left mouse button. It fires my slot 0 laster and the bubble shield at once.

That looks correct. You could try placing a breakpoint within the UseItem method on the item (or something similar, I forgot the name in v2) to see what is starting it.

I got the shield working.
It was what I said earlier. Had to change the animator values.
Its wasn't made to work in Secondary slot by default.
Just had to change it all to Slot1....... instead of slot zero.

I notice grenade works on either hand cause on animator its separated in left and right Upperbody layers Which is slot 0 and slot 1.
I won't ever have a weapon in slot 1 and need shield in slot 0 though and the other way around on any game i make. So this is a perfect fix.

Most my games right now don't use the Animator. There is just no reason to use it. A picture below of one of my successful games. Pulls in like $4,000 a month.

Since I Havn't been working on my MMORPG for over 2 years. I forget a lot of stuff. So I'm relearning it all over again or refreshing my memory lol. Most my knowledge is fluent in PHP, Mysql and networking. Even my Csharp usage isn't that needed in those games.

Anyways I just realized how the animator works now. It just searches each layer until a condition comes true.
I was trying to use a grenade animation where it uses the characters full body. but since grenade is using Left Upperbody layer it only uses his upper body part of the animations.

So if I just changed the mask or make a new layer called Left Full Body Layer with full body mask that should allow me to use his entire body. Cause the grenade animation I have is where he takes one foot step back and actually moves his whole body to throw the grenade. So its more realistic. Might wanna consider that in Version 3.

I'm going to try to fix the why the character doesn't move on NavMesh.
See I will be adding in Fusion networking so I will be editing the game a ton. I'm not gonna keep track of all those pages lol in Version 3 that I edit.

By the way Fusion networking is what you should be adding in in place of Photon. Photon is depreciated and replaced with Fusion. Its server side and cloud networking. Also the code is pretty close to photon.

On UCC3.
The demo makes the shield stop when you push the use button again. Mine doesnt do that for some reason.

Also the bubble stops after a few seconds. What setting changes that duration can't find it anywhere.

The bubble shield stops when the use complete event is fired. This is set on the item action.

which one is it?

Also I noticed Character Use Attribute isnt working under usable Action Module Group. Well it seems to use the amount I have set to deduct but then it starts generating again.
I'm thinking thats initial attribute usage?

So I looked at Caster module Group and there is no Character use Attribute there as a option.

End result is have it use 25 Attribute and then use 1 per tick while in effect.