Behavior designer in different directory

Haytam95

Hi

I've been using behavior designer since a couple of months without troubles and lately i wanted to re arrange folders in my project. So i moved buyied assets to a subfolder (Rider then suggested me to refactor namespaces).

1575819260874.png

1575819314334.png

I just buyied movement expansion and Behavior designer isn't recognizing those tasks. Also i tried to make a copy of the Idle task to see if it was an import problem and nothing. It just doesn't seem to recognize the task (Even right click -> edit script in existing tasks isn't working).

1575819633765.png

However, Behavior Design is working propertly during runtime. Is there any way to change where it scan for tasks?

It'll scan for tasks automatically so changing directories isn't a problem. My guess is that you are getting a compiler error which is why the tasks aren't showing up.

It'll scan for tasks automatically so changing directories isn't a problem. My guess is that you are getting a compiler error which is why the tasks aren't showing up.

You're right, i've been fighting all day about it. After a couple of hours, i decided to just "close and reopen".... And... "ta tan" the compiler error appear but it isn't telling anything and it disconnected all the scripts from the gameobjects.

Probably a NET problem, i don't really know, i'm really upset.

1575858630832.png

Anyway, this isn't related to Behavior Designer, so i think we can just delete this thread.

Thank you justin!

Edit: It was fixed in the new Unity Version.

Last edited: