Astar integration demo scene needs fixes

Cheo

Hello, here's a quick video showcasing some issues and their quick fixes for the Astar-UCC integration demo scene

-The character jitters and moves slowly toward his destination point. I fixed that by removing the Rich AI component and adding the AI Path instead, but shouldn't we be able to use the Rich AI one normally ?

-To better illustrate the capacity of this integration I suggest using a simple transform as a target updated each frame in a script, so that we can move the character around right out of the box.

-Nitpicking but we can also assign another material to the groud with a lower tiling.

I checked and confirm this is using the integration's latest version on UCC 3.0.13. Hope it can be fixed and updated.

Thanks for the heads up. The integration needed to be updated after all of the Simulation Manager changes. The new version has been uploaded.

I confirm the character moves normally now. But please change the SetDestination script to add a target transform or something like that, just having the character move to a point designated in the script is underwhelming and not very convenient.