ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: Thrown Grenade Pun(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)

Hey guys, I've been trying to network a PUN grenade GameObject across the network. It even seems to work, since the players in my Photon Room take damage and die from it all the time.
However, I sometimes get the Exception mentioned in the title, which is coming from the PunObjectPool. I've made sure that my PUN grenade prefab has been added to the PunObjectPool in my scene, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. Hope I can get some insights here.

ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: Thrown Grenade Pun(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Game.PunObjectPool.NetworkSpawnInternal (UnityEngine.GameObject original, UnityEngine.GameObject instanceObject, System.Boolean sceneObject) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Multiplayer/PhotonPUN/Scripts/Game/PunObjectPool.cs:121)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Networking.Game.NetworkObjectPool.NetworkSpawn (UnityEngine.GameObject original, UnityEngine.GameObject instanceObject, System.Boolean sceneObject) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Networking/NetworkObjectPool.cs:53)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.ThrowableItem.ThrowItem () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/ThrowableItem.cs:546)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.ThrowableItem.UseItem () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/ThrowableItem.cs:481)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items.Use.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/Items/Use.cs:649)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.LateUpdateActiveAbilities (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Ability[] abilities, System.Int32& abilityCount) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1057)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.LateUpdateUltimateLocomotion () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1043)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.UpdatePositionAndRotation () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:858)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.UpdatePositionAndRotation (System.Boolean fromAnimatorMove) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:521)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.OnAnimatorMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:1456)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.OnAnimatorMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1786)

Are you able to reproduce this in the demo scene? I remember seeing a similar error before but thought that it was fixed.

The PUN demo scene.
In the PUN demo scene I get this exception when I pick up a grenade:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.ItemDefinitionAmount.get_ItemIdentifier () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemDefinitionAmount.cs:32)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickup.DoItemIdentifierPickupInternal (UnityEngine.GameObject character, Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.InventoryBase inventory, System.Int32 slotID, System.Boolean immediatePickup, System.Boolean forceEquip) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickup.cs:54)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.DoItemIdentifierPickup (UnityEngine.GameObject character, Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.InventoryBase inventory, System.Int32 slotID, System.Boolean immediatePickup, System.Boolean forceEquip) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:267)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.DoItemPickup (UnityEngine.GameObject character, Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.InventoryBase inventory, System.Int32 slotID, System.Boolean immediatePickup, System.Boolean pickupItemIdentifier) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:229)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.TryItemPickup (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.InventoryBase inventory, System.Int32 slotID) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:132)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.TriggerEnter (UnityEngine.GameObject other, System.Int32 slotID) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:113)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.DoPickup (UnityEngine.GameObject target) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:91)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ItemPickupBase.TriggerEnter (UnityEngine.GameObject other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ItemPickupBase.cs:82)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.CharacterAssist.ObjectPickup.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/CharacterAssist/ObjectPickup.cs:165)

Are you running the latest version? That error looks similar to one that was fixed earlier. What grenade did you pickup?

Ah. it looks like there are some frag grenade pickups that have an empty ItemDefinition in the Item Pickup component. If you remove the empty references that error will go away.

Ah. it looks like there are some frag grenade pickups that have an empty ItemDefinition in the Item Pickup component. If you remove the empty references that error will go away.
Okay now I've made sure that all the grenades have the ItemDefinition, but then I get this error:
Illegal view ID:0 method: DestructRPC GO:FragGrenadePun(Clone)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:RPC (Photon.Pun.PhotonView,string,Photon.Pun.RpcTarget,Photon.Realtime.Player,bool,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1201)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:RPC (Photon.Pun.PhotonView,string,Photon.Pun.RpcTarget,bool,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:2924)
Photon.Pun.PhotonView:RPC (string,Photon.Pun.RpcTarget,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:604)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Objects.PunDestructibleMonitor:Destruct (UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Multiplayer/PhotonPUN/Scripts/Objects/PunDestructibleMonitor.cs:39)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.Destructible:Destruct (System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.RaycastHit>) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/Destructible.cs:310)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.Grenade:Deactivate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Objects/Grenade.cs:124)
Opsive.Shared.Game.ScheduledEvent:Invoke ()
Opsive.Shared.Game.SchedulerBase:Invoke (Opsive.Shared.Game.ScheduledEventBase,int)
Opsive.Shared.Game.SchedulerBase:Update ()

I was able to reproduce that error. It looks like there are some others as well related to grenade throwing. I'll get this fixed for the next update.