Animation and the animator id

Vahalla

looking f61or advice, i have an on drop funtion, where when i drop somthing i want to refernce the fireball 61, how would i do that, i cant figure that part out, .getcomponent<animator>().Setfloat(how do i get the id for it) ;

Have you upgraded to version 3? I am no longer able to support version 2. If you have and can send me your version 3 invoice that'd be great.

yeah its ok im not buying the new version, this one works just fine, i just wanted to know how to access the event something function, and how you called the animation on the attack input mouse down, and if it was called by the float condition, animator id, movement false, xyz, also ill try to see it the state system can help with this i appricate it

the event function is the one in the animatior that is called in the animation i just dont remember what it was called

i found it it is the eventhandler, so it seems its a static , and there is a function call Executeevent, that pass a gameobject and a event name

ok i found it, so what does the t1 t2 represent and what does each void mean on the event handler, and what variables / void to i need to call on to get the animation i want to play thorough , its this one
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5, T6 arg6);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6>(string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5, T6 arg6);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4, T5>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4, T5>(string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4>(string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3>(string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2>(string eventName, T1 arg1, T2 arg2);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1>(object obj, string eventName, T1 arg1);
public static void ExecuteEvent<T1>(string eventName, T1 arg1);