About Item picked up, fired or thrown away

zlkj

Assault rifles can be picked up, fired or thrown away - how do I go about it? I would be very grateful if you could help me with this problem

The demo scene contains ItemPickup examples, and an Assault Rifle example which can be fired and dropped.

These tutorial videos are useful, especially "first person item creation" and "shootable weapon setup": (click the video title to open the playlist)

The demo scene contains ItemPickup examples, and an Assault Rifle example which can be fired and dropped.

These tutorial videos are useful, especially "first person item creation" and "shootable weapon setup": (click the video title to open the playlist)

I'm sorry I can't find what I need from the resources you mentioned; what I need is: an assault rifle that I can fire, that I can throw and pick up again, and that I can drop it, all of which I can do individually, how do I put these functions together? Thanks!

I have solved the problem, thank you very much for your reply.I want to know how to play the throwing animation when throwing1610161449055.png
As the animation ID has been specified,Thank you!

Attachments

• 1610161414123.png
    1610161414123.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
To create a separate ability for throwing, you'd need to create a new ability. Here is some documentation outlining how to do that: https://opsive.com/support/document...r-controller/character/abilities/new-ability/

You could make your new ability work almost exactly the same as Drop, and add one feature that adds a force to the dropped item when thrown.

I also for some reason completely forgot about ThrowableItem, which is an item action that allows an item to be thrown. You could just use that.

Last edited: