abort and trigger enter / exit

ammaster

1679984421525.png
So in this behavior tree, I want to go into a branch with the trigger Enter, where if it Has Exited Trigger, I want to interrupt the execution of the branch and switch to the branch under the exit trigger. Can someone tell me how to adjust it? Please

It doesn't look like you are checking for the trigger exit at all. When you are within the branch you should use a conditional abort to reevaluate the Has Exited Trigger task. You can use a self conditional abort for this, and invert it so it only aborts the branch when the result is true.

It doesn't look like you are checking for the trigger exit at all. When you are within the branch you should use a conditional abort to reevaluate the Has Exited Trigger task. You can use a self conditional abort for this, and invert it so it only aborts the branch when the result is true.
Thanks for the quick reply! I tried to modify it, but it didn't work :(1679986886051.png

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried to modify it, but it didn't work :(View attachment 10602
Looks like there is no way to keep “Has Entered Trigger” true all the time. What I want is to execute subsequent actions when entering and staying in the Trigger, and break the Action if exiting the Trigger. Is there any good way?

I spent a lot of time on this, but it still doesn't work. It would be great if you could give an example

Last edited:
Your left branch should look something like:

----------------Sequence (lower priority)
Has Entered Trigger -- Sequence (self)
-----------------Inverter - Wait - Log
-------------Has Exited Trigger

Note: I haven't tested this setup but the final result should be close to this

Your left branch should look something like:

----------------Sequence (lower priority)
Has Entered Trigger -- Sequence (self)
-----------------Inverter - Wait - Log
-------------Has Exited Trigger

Note: I haven't tested this setup but the final result should be close to this
Ok, I'll try