Abilities randomly losing states

frothy

I've noticed while building out new abilities or adding existing ones to characters that the states randomly drop off of abilities. Is there something I can do to prevent this? It's challenging to go back in and add multiple states randomly and a few times we haven't noticed until this is in a live build and things break.

Here's an example, Rid, Drive, ladder climb, and any ability with MoveTowards or Moving states is gone. Sometimes the list size is still 3 but with missing preset references.

Untitled.png

Can you tell me how to reproduce the issue from a fresh project? Are you getting any errors? This shouldn't happen.

Can you tell me how to reproduce the issue from a fresh project? Are you getting any errors? This shouldn't happen.
Seems to be sporadic but was able to reproduce a few times by creating a new project, pulling in UCC, pun, climbing, and agility addons. Building a character, using the addon mananger to configure the character for both climbing and agility, adding all climbing/agility abilities, pun manager setup on the character from the addons manager.

Then did a bunch of things with the settings of the character but it seems like it might be making changes to settings like the hang offset while in playmode to get the positioning right and then saving the prefab overrides while in playmode might beg causing it.

I just tried to change the hang offset and didn't notice any issues. If you can come up with a concrete set of steps that would be extremely helpful - this is the first report that I've gotten of this and I haven't experienced it myself so I'm not sure what is going on. You should also update to the most recent LTS version of Unity if you aren't already using it.