Recent content by zlkj

1. Z

the demo where can I find?

2. Z

I want to know how to add empty hand strikes to the character,Thanks!

Before not picking up the weapon, the body can attack, but after picking up the weapon and then discard the weapon can not swing a blow
  3. Z

It's not copy from the demo's, I add the body from Item Editor
  4. Z

Yes, I have added the corresponding set of items, including the body, in not picking up the weapon is able to empty-handed strikes, when picking up the weapon and then drop it, the body in the set of items is not activated (I have set the body to default),Or how to activate the body Item
  5. Z

When I pick up the weapon and then throw it away, I can no longer strike empty-handed Why?
  6. Z

7. Z

I would like to know how to set the button to pick up items instead of automatically picking them up

I didn't pick up the item by pressing the button as it was set up in the demo(Maybe I made a mistake)
  8. Z

I Can't Throw out a Throwable Item

In the latest version of(2.2.7),I Want to throw out a Thrpwable Item but the item didn't fly out,I want to know why?
  9. Z

About Item picked up, fired or thrown away

I have solved the problem, thank you very much for your reply.I want to know how to play the throwing animation when throwing As the animation ID has been specified,Thank you!
  10. Z

I'm sorry I can't find what I need from the resources you mentioned; what I need is: an assault rifle that I can fire, that I can throw and pick up again, and that I can drop it, all of which I can do individually, how do I put these functions together? Thanks!
  11. Z

Assault rifles can be picked up, fired or thrown away - how do I go about it? I would be very grateful if you could help me with this problem
  12. Z

Can an assault rifle be fired with the left mouse button and thrown with the right mouse button, how do I set it?

Can an assault rifle be fired with the left mouse button and thrown with the right mouse button, how do I set it?