Recent content by yanghanwen

1. Y

How can I set the axis to the center of my character model

I found what cause the problem,when the character turn it still has a forward velocity. If I change the rotation speed to 0.3 the problem will still exist. If I change the speed to 1,the problem which character doesn't move in straight line solved ,but another problem is the character's...
  2. Y

I think the original speed 0.15 is okay,if I change it to 1 the animation seems wired,so is there a way I can change the rotation axis?
  3. Y

How can I set the character move axis to the center of my character model,when my character turn back? In this video ,since 00:06,I only press W and D key,but the character doesn't move in straight line. I alreay thought it was the orginal animation problem,late I create an empty animator...
  4. Y

In UCC3.0.1 DEMO sense the Pick Up ability is unavailable

I install package and enter the DEMO sense without any change ,I can‘t pick up any shoot wepon on the group.
  5. Y

How to get the running tasks of another behavior tree?

Thanks for your advice,it sovled!
  6. Y

How to get the running tasks of another behavior tree?

Hey everyone,I'm learning Behavior Designer recently,I met a problem: Humans and zombies' behaviors driven by Behavior Tree,but how can a zombie checks the current running tasks of the behavior tree which attached to another zombie? For example ,zombie1 is grasping humans,other zombies only...
  7. Y

Put character's hand on ladders' rung with different rung separation

Thanks,I'll try to make more climb animation
  8. Y

Put character's hand on ladders' rung with different rung separation

Hi everyone. Can I make the characters put their hands on ladders' rung with different rung separation?
  9. Y

Can I create events with Opsive.Shared.Events?

It seems I can only use events which names from this list? https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/programming-concepts/events/event-names/ I want to create a event which called "onCharacterBleed",or should I make "CharacterBleed" an ability?
  10. Y

Add event to original scripts

Thanks for your advice,I can understand it now!
  11. Y

Thanks,seems that works.But I still wonder if I can modify the scripts?
  12. Y

Hi,I'm try to add an event call OnBleedEvent which similar to OnDamageEvent,but it doesn't show on inspector
  13. Y

NWH integration issues

Did you use NWH2 ?