Recent content by wfr

1. W

Packaged as Android, but OnDrag(PointerEventData data) is invalid

When you use mobile to ctrl the view rotate the touch screen should excluded from touch button.
  2. W

I'm not following the video tutorial. This video is not useful for me. I learn how to use the Input System by many materials.I can update my review, but your asset still do not support mobile control. I modify the UnityInputSystem.cs to build mobile touch control.
  3. W

OK, successfully ported to mobile by Input System.Thank you for your help?
  4. W

I download Control Freak and it going wrong, some scripts was missing.how to solve it?
  5. W

I can only make double joystick like xbox, but not mobile. When I use touchscreen. my first touch move will change character look at ,Although the first time I touched was joystick or a button(example:Jump).
  6. W

I know this.Is your script 'UnityInputSystem.cs' not suitable for mobile devices?
  7. W

I'm sorry, but I still don't know how to generate a joystick(has prefab without scripts) to control the character after read step 3
  8. W

Thanks.Input System Demo was running without errors.But the old VirtualControls(example:VirtualControlsManager.cs) is still not suitable for the new input system.
  9. W

I will if it working. In this documentation, i remove UnityInput(step 4), but UnityInputSystem i could not found(step 5).
  10. W

Thank you very much. This has been very helpful to me.
  11. W

As you described, I did not refer to the documentation. i only use demo to building the android project, and OnDrag was not work. In this documentation, where could i find 'steps 4 and 5' you described
  12. W

yes, it's me. I use the real phone with Input Manager. when i run this project on real phone OnDrag is invalid. I download Input System and set Edit-->Project Settings-->Player-->Settings for Android-->Other Settings-->Active Input Handling-->Input System Package(New).But unity Console show the...
  13. W

File Opsive.Shared.Input.VirtualControls.VirtualJoystick.cs and Opsive.Shared.Input.VirtualControls.VirtualTouchpad.cs. When I Packaged as Android and the OnDrag(PointerEventData data) is invalid.But when i run in editor it work. How to solve it?