Recent content by Viktor

1. V

FPS Character Humanoid Animations

Hello, guys :) Maybe, do you know, where can I find nice FPS Character Humanoid animations ? Because, on the unity asset store there is not so much of this stuff šŸ™ƒ
  2. V

Add Custom Inventory to UCC

I attach the last version of my implementation:
  3. V

The only thing, that I noticed, sometimes, when I equip item, it shows in the wrong position. Any ideas why ?
  4. V

I implemented with this code, it works, just tell me if this okay :)
  5. V

Okay, for now I need to get somehow itemGroupIndex.
  6. V

Okay, get it, thanks. But how can I get appropriate itemSetIndex from the ItemSetManager ?
  7. V

Okay, but can I just get the list of appropriate indices relative to items ? AssaultRifle has an index 1, for example, but what about others.
  8. V

Okay, cool, thanks :) But sorry, where exactly can I change index value of an item ?
  9. V

And I still need to figure out, how to equip assault rifle, depends on appropriate slot (1,2,3,4,5), because, now it equips only in case, when I press 2.
  10. V

Ok, I am adding it by myself for now :) Is it correct Item Pickup implementation ?
  11. V

Thank you. Is there any ability to Pickup Items by Raycast ? Because, when I choose this option, character doesn't pickup items at all.
  12. V

Hello :) So, my goal for now is creating custom inventory for the character, visual part of the inventory, to be clear :) And I have some QuickSlotPanel, so I want to add possibility equip some weapon, only, if this item inside of this panel. Questions: 1) How can I disable equipment ability...
  13. V

Weapon position during Crouch

Yeah, I have tried, this is possible only if you can change 'generic' to 'humanoid', obviously, with hands it's not possible, because, they have completely another rig ? This tool works good with humanoid characters, which has generic rig and has ability of switching to humanoid. Then you can...
  14. V

By the way, is it possible to convert your generic animations (tool: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/animation-converter-107688), that you have used in demo for the FPS to use with my own humanoid or generic hands ?
  15. V

In a perfect world, sure, better to use specific animations for the generic rig, but I can't effort it for now, and by the way current humanoid animations cover almost all my needs for TPS and FPS, just need to find some workaround to fix those issues, in general it looks already cool :) So...