Recent content by TickTock

1. T

Help with create a souls like camera.

I marked solved. Can you still read me? I have done this like this. It's really simple. But I'm not very confident about if I should use the RawInputVector here. Is there a better way?
  2. T

Help with create a souls like camera.

The souls like camera act most likely the Adventure ViewType. Just one thing different. In Dark Souls. When the Player move left. The camera slightly turn left (Just like you slightly turn the right trigger to left). Act the same when turning right. The question is where should I modify the...
  3. T

Bug report. Inspector get stuck when edit Character properties

I post a video on twitter.
  4. T

That's fine. Maybe you can check the other problem I post in the end. It's not a big deal but annoying.
  5. T

Everything is fine. Except edit any properties in Character. Such as Input Name. Any text. Press a key and wait a second then the character you press will show up. Unity 2021.3.1f1c1 has this problem. 2021.3.0f1c1(or 2020. I just remember I don't have this problem at start) is fine. [These two...
  6. T

About root motion

Sorry. I found the answer just when I post the question. The start type is tap and stop type is Button Up. So the period of this ability is too short. I change it to Manual and handle stop in code. It's works fine now. Mark solved.
  7. T

About root motion

I have an ability named Roll (not from add-ons). But player won't move forward when rolling. Animation setting is fine. Also checked the root motion option in ability. And this return true in console ↓ Player can roll forward in animation clip ↓ So what else should I check?
  8. T

Why there is no float data setter ability?

We got the IntDataSetter ability to handle AbilityIntData. But what about AbilityFloatData? The Idle ability simply override the get method. What's the different?
  9. T

How to make player lean like Nolan when he turn while moving?

Solved. But I have a question. Why you have a IntDataSetter for AbilityIntData but there is no FloatDataSetter for AbilityFloatData? The Idle ability used AbilityFloatData and it simply override it. Could you tell me the reason and what's the different between these two properties?
  10. T

How to make player lean like Nolan when he turn while moving?

I create my own character and compare all the components between the new character and Nolan. Especially the Unity Input, Character IK, Ultimate Character Locomotion/Abilities. They are same for me. But my character still can't lean when turning. What did I missed.
  11. T

Agility pack. Hang

Nolan is good. I think it's character setup problem. The character has more coliders than Nolan by default. I delete them it's works well. But it comes another problems. I'll check out the setup more carefully. Mark solved. Thanks.
  12. T

Agility pack. Hang

What's the cause of this? He can climb up sometimes. And sometimes fall down.
  13. T

About AddForce

The m_CharacterLocomotion.GravityAmount is accumulate when the character not grounded. I fix it by clamp it like this. Not perfect but works.
  14. T

About AddForce

I Add force and stop this ability immediately. I tried AddForce in 1 frame. Same result. Even though I add the force when the character is already falling. The force is point to the up direction right? So he should jump up if he got an upward force.
  15. T

About AddForce

I think the player should jump inclined top. But actually he jumped randomly. Is there anything wrong? Invoke in Update()