Recent content by tensor

1. T

Switching Between Two Third Person Characters?

Is there the ability to switch between Two Different Third Person Characters, then switch between first person and back? If so how would that work?
  2. T

Final IK Bridge Effectors missing non dominant hand at runtime

print(effector.target); print(elbowEffector.target); print(m_FullBodyBipedIK.solver.leftHandEffector.target); print(m_FullBodyBipedIK.solver.leftShoulderEffector.target); I was curious about this, it just sets it to null apparently :S why...
  3. T

Loading nothing or unequipped when starting game?

Okay this worked I had forgotten to add it to the inventory
  4. T

So confirmed, when I remove FinalIKBridge, this isn't a problem, the effectors targets for the non dominant hand stay.
  5. T

I am sorry ill be more clear. These are the steps I am taking. 1. Apply Effectors Target's to the Final IK component. 2. Run with FullBodyBipedIK. print(m_FullBodyBipedIK.solver.leftHandEffector.target); print(m_FullBodyBipedIK.solver.leftShoulderEffector.target); are both null. I am not sure...
  6. T

Loading nothing or unequipped when starting game?

Hi so I recently setup the character with a pistol. However, the pistol is loaded equipped by default. I actually only want it to load if I press 'T' So I decided to add the body item definition to the slot 0 of item set 0. Hoping that it would load this then I would have nothing equipped...
  7. T

It seems like when I have a weapon in the right hand, the non dominant hand (left hand) it's loses effectors transform with final IK fullbodyIK, is this intended? I need these effectors for other animations. I suppose I could just add them back at run time?
  8. T

Bug FinalIK Bridge?

Ok I figured out my issue, I shouldnt include gameObject as a parameter since, it is a global event
  9. T

Bug FinalIK Bridge?

That worked for me. I suppose I just enable it when I need it as a part of a particular state and shut it off when I don't need it. Though is there a way to listen for state changes? In the game manager, in State Manager, I turned out Send State Change ```c# Then Created a Listener in a script...
  10. T

Bug FinalIK Bridge?

@Justin I tried this set of instructions. That error above is what showed up. https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/final-ik/ Install the integration from above. Remove the Character IK component from your character (if it has been added). Add...
  11. T

Bug FinalIK Bridge?

FinalIK is disabled using the bridge? ``` public KinematicObjectManager.UpdateLocation UpdateLocation { get { return m_UpdateLocation; } set { if (m_UpdateLocation == value) { return; } m_UpdateLocation = value...