Recent content by Steinvorth

1. Steinvorth

Enemy AI

Oh, i did not know that, now it makes sense. Then, I will use the Honor AI to create my AI logic. Thanks for the help :)
  2. Steinvorth

Enemy AI

Thanks! I have now done this, but still the AI is standing there, with no movement. I changed the character layer to enemy and character, but this seems to have no effect. What is the correct component to modify?
  3. Steinvorth

Recoil Pattern

After some more playing around, i managed to add vertical recoil, but, there is one problem? After some time shooting, the camera is flying super high up in the air. This only happens with the Aiming state, since i added one for a first person shooter. How can i fix this?
  4. Steinvorth

Enemy AI

ok thanks. How can I add a navigation mesh? is there an opsive specific tutorial, or any one will work?
  5. Steinvorth

Recoil Pattern

Perfect! I will go and try to figure it out Edit: I have a question, how can in reduce the amount of camera movement? The values in the weapon script, only reduce it to a certain level, but i want the camera "recoil" close to none. How can I achieve this?
  6. Steinvorth

Enemy AI

I was trying to to add an AI enemy, but I get these errors, hoy can I fix this?
  7. Steinvorth

Recoil Pattern

Can I add a different recoil pattern? I wanted to change recoil, since it has too much camera distortion, and too little vertical and/or horizontal recoil. I would like to achieve less camera effects, and more movement vertically or horizontally. Is there an easy way of doing this?
  8. Steinvorth

Weapon Aiming to Center of Screen

Ok thanks! I Have another question, how can I add multiple positions for the aiming, for example one with a sight, and one that has no sight. I have tried adding multiple states using the same "Aim" state name, but for a second one it does not allow to use it, how can I fix, or change this?
  9. Steinvorth

Weapon Aiming to Center of Screen

IS there a way that I can adjust precisely the aiming of a weapon to the crosshair? I did this much with an aiming state on the weapon, but it is still of by a little. Is there a way that I can make this adjustment more precisely?
  10. Steinvorth

Muzzle Flash position

I found the fix. The prefab had the position component different, so it was causing it to spawn in a different place. I just reset the position, and its working as expected :)
  11. Steinvorth

Muzzle Flash position

hmmm, in my hierarchy it is set the same as you have shown in the picture. My only guess is that the particle FX I am using is somehow not fixed in a position, because I tried with the muzzle flash from the demo scene and it seems to work fine. Is there some way of making this particle stay in...
  12. Steinvorth

Muzzle Flash position

This is in first person, since I am trying to make a first person shooter. The flash seems to spawn at those coordinates, although I have adjusted the spawn to be at the tip of the gun, also, if I look around, the flash seems to stay at the same position, it does not follow the player, if I make...
  13. Steinvorth

Muzzle Flash position

I did the steps that the forum says to follow, and also the ones you suggested, but the effect seems to still be a long ways away from the position
  14. Steinvorth

Muzzle Flash position

I was wondering how I can properly add a muzzle flash to my gun, i have a particle effect I wish to add. The problem is that when I put it, then the position is not correctly fixed, so the muzzle effect is waaaaay off in the distance. How can I fix this?
  15. Steinvorth

FPS Arms tilting upwards when crouching

Thanks! This worked, and now the arms are in the correct position.