Recent content by Snowfrog

1. S

Playmaker Integration

I watched this excellent GDC talk by Bobby Anguelov and it has inspired me to try using an FSM / BT hybrid. While doing some research, I figured that coupling Playmaker with Behavior Designer was probably my best bet since both pieces of software seem to be well established and supported in...
  2. S

Can't import CTF / RTS samples

I did get it to work. I have Chrome, on Windows 10, by the way, and double clicking the downloaded Unity package file is what leads to the error described above. But, if instead of double clicking on the file, I instead do it "manually" inside Unity by going to Assets -> Import Package -> Custom...
  3. S

Can't import CTF / RTS samples

Downloaded the CTFRTSSamples Unity package file from https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=803. When I run it, Unity throws the following error: 'Failed to import package with error: Couldn't decompress package'.
  4. S

Leader Follow - Followers acting erratic and passing the leader when he stops

Player is not an AI agent, it is a player controlled object and is controlled with a Character Controller component. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. Instead, I'll tell you what I'm trying to achieve and maybe you can suggest the best way for me to get what I want with as little...
  5. S

I have pinpointed where the error occurs. As you can see the moveStatus collection only has one entry at index 0 but it is trying to set index 1. You can see the context of the class instance on the left if it helps. I can't quite wrap my head around how FormationGroup works haven't quite...
  6. S

Yep, that's what I got. The leader field is blank for the leader agent and the rest of the agents point to the leader. The only difference between my setup and the demo scene, as far as I can tell, is that the leader agent is controlled by the player with a Character Controller and also that my...
  7. S

Thanks for the suggestions. Having had a look at the Formation add-on, I think that might be a better option for me. I'm experimenting with it at the moment and I'm having a hard time figuring out the concept of the leader. I have added the triangle behavior to a bunch of follower objects and to...
  8. S

I'm not getting the kind of behavior I was hoping for out of leader follow. When the leader, a player controlled object with a Character Controller, comes to a stop, many of the followers speed passed him before coming to a stop themselves. Here is a short video of what is going on...