Recent content by Shizof

1. S

Using the same weapon for both Left and Right hands

Fixed it by adding this code before availableCount check in ItemSetManagerBase.cs->IsItemSetValid function, inside the for loop, at the end. for (int j = 0; j < m_CategoryItemSets.Length; j++) { if (j != categoryIndex) { for (int k = 0; k <...
  2. S

Ok, I created left and right sword entries and set them both to Sword item type. I also have Body(for fists) and Long Sword (two handed). When I create three different item sets as Sword-None, None-Sword, Sword-Sword, it works and the inventory count is respected. But if I use Left Hand Items...
  3. S

Hmmm, if the separation is invisible to the player, then it would work. Thanks! I'll look into it.
  4. S

That is a major limitation. Looks like I have to code it in somehow. I don't want to have to create separate Left Hand Swords and Right Hand Swords, or Left Hand Pistols and Right Hand Pistols in the game which would make no sense for the player.
  5. S

Hello, I'm having trouble making a sword dual wield (not two handed). I know that it's already possible if I make a Left Sword and a Right Sword item types. But is it possible to make Sword item type be equipped in left or right hands or both at the same type if you have two of them? In the...
  6. S

FinalIK integration + Jumping with Update setting

I'm uploading it now to gdrive and will email you a link. Thanks for the assistance.
  7. S

As I said, FinalIK is not relevant. I just removed FinalIK components and the bridge from the player to test it again before commenting. Update Location Set to: Update: Causes Jump to fail 3 out of 5 times and the movement is different each time. Small up/down movement in Camera position...
  8. S

FinalIK is only relevant because it forces Update. I tested the demo scene again to be sure, and yes, there is no problem in Demo scene with either Update or Fixed Update. I opened profiler on both Demo scene and my scene and couldn't find anything relevant. Demo scene runs worse than mine...
  9. S

Yes, Update setting causes camera stuttering and Jump to fail without FinalIK. I only added FinalIK today. Using Update setting caused those issues before that as well. Thankfully switching to Fixed Update fixed those issues. Camera stuttering is like a 1 frame position switch when changing...
  10. S

Hello, I'm trying to integrate FinalIK to UCC. FinalIK integration requires Update setting, but that causes severe issues like camera stuttering and causing Jumping to fail randomly. Fixed Update fixes the Jumping and the camera stuttering issues and I can't find any setting to make it work as...