Recent content by Safemilk

1. S

Heads Up On Potential Bug In Upcoming Unity versions!

Was messing around with the new 2023.2 Unity Alpha, and brought in Behavior Designer (Because I love it) and none of the editors will draw, they now throw many many errors. I THINK that the newer versions of Unity might have changed some of their Editor UI backend resulting in these errors...
  2. S

External Behavior Tree Yields different results when run on it's own vs. as a node in another tree.

I'm a foolish fool. So later in the tree there is a parallel complete that makes it so he can shoot while he's moving, and that seems to be interfering in a super detrimental way with the loop. So it was definitely my mistake to think it was having to do with external trees! I'll have to find a...
  3. S

External Behavior Tree Yields different results when run on it's own vs. as a node in another tree.

So far my paradigm has been to store that info on the actual AI and access it that way, it's possible I got a little sloppier with some of the look IK stuff, I'll check that out. Thanks for the response!
  4. S

Hey, sorry if this is somewhere else or explained, I've been scouring! I ran into something strange with external behavior trees. Just like in the example given conceptually, I have an AI who stores his shoot functionality in an external tree. If I run the tree as the main behavior tree it...