Recent content by RyRyJS

1. R

in bd movment my character keeps getting stuck in hinge door when it opens because there the door itself is not an obstacle.

The thing I did was have the navmesh ignore the door. Since its a hinge joint door the character has no problem walking though it. But since the door is ignored on the navmesh when it is open the character walks into the door, opens it to its maximum rotation (90 degrees) and is stuck.
  2. R

Cant get idea to work

this is an answer someone game me that fixed my problem "you’re on the right track but there a several things wrong. The 4 selectors at the bottom should be sequences with a lower priority aborts and each, remove the random selector and the idle, and move the wander to the end of the bottom...
  3. R

Cant get idea to work

shoot sorry the text is all screwed up, here's what it says: Hello, in the image i want to have the behavior of if it sees any one of four players, it will chase after them. If it doesnt see anyone, it wanders. This setup i have made doesnt work at all. Any ideas on how to do it? Thanks so much!
  4. R

Cant get idea to work

Hello, in the image i want to have the behavior of if it sees any one of four players, it will chase after them. If it doesnt see anyone, it wanders. This setup i have made doesnt work at all. Any ideas on how to do it? Thanks so much!
  5. R

cant get rid of arms and head in first person

Oh in my previous text when I said UFPS material controller I meant UCC material controller (the integration) When I try and import the ucc material controller that is an integration with the fps mesh tool it says there is a an script class error. When I add the regular fps material controller...
  6. R

cant get rid of arms and head in first person

I tried following all the tutorials but nothing got me anywhere. I used FPS mesh tool properly and when I added the UFPS material controller to remove the arms and head like the video said, it wouldn't add the script. So I added the FPS material controller and it didn't do anything. I even tried...
  7. R

How do you slow down the head bobing

I want to slow down the head bobing. I slowed down the speed with the Locomotion script but I can find anything with the head bobing. Thanks in advance