Recent content by pvtctrlalt

1. P

Wander Task always ends up going north

Hi, Weird issue with the wander task in behaviour tree. the ai always favours north(z axis) and they clump up not sure how to fix this in the image you can see all my rabbits are grouping at the top of the map
  2. P

custom shared variables not appearing

Hi, mabey i am doing this wrong but id like to neaten the inspector a bit by having groups of variables by creating a custom class. this works but i cant use those variables on my nodes. for example id assume the floats would appear in there as an option i have also tried settig them as shared...
  3. P

Behaviour tree gets stuck and does not repeat

again sorry fixed this myself :P i replaced the parent sequence with a selector and it works fine
  4. P

Behaviour tree gets stuck and does not repeat

Hi, My behaviour tree gets stuck and stops all actions and does not move to the next sequence for some reason could anyone explain where i am going wrong the logic i am trying to acheive is. check if hungry. if so then go to food then eat food. then go back to wandering if not hungry. and...
  5. P

Logic to loop through tasks again and again?

managed to solve it i just needed more branches
  6. P

Logic to loop through tasks again and again?

Hi, just got the asset and read through the documentation but im a little bit stumped. what i want my ai to do is when its hungry it checks for food then moves towards it. once it has ate it will return to wandering. all my logic works but it just stops right after finding the food. and does not...