Recent content by PvSEntertainment LLC

1. P

Shop menu inventory not matching

That is the answer I needed, Thanks.
  2. P

Shop menu inventory not matching

Is there an easy fix to getting the inventory amounts to match?
  3. P

Inventory grid layout not saving

The inventory grid is saving properly, and added items save properly. The currency saves properly. The issue: when I move items from one slot to another for organization, the moved items do not save in their new position. Suggestions?
  4. P

Item description scroll bar

Can a scroll bar be added to the item description panel to allow for more text?
  5. P

Item Description

I figured out the problem. Somewhere I renamed the "Description String) to "DEH string". As soon as I renamed it back to Description, everything works great. Thank you for the help, it was going through item by item from your Demo to my game that the wife caught this error. Thank goodness...
  6. P

Item Description

I am sorry for the confusion. I should state, that whether I use the item description that builds with the project, or create another item description as well, that neither work in defining the objects. So pictures 20 and 21 show my current configuration, and picture 23 shows current...
  7. P

Item Description

Using Unity 2022.3.17 and latest updated version of Ul. Created 2 Item Description panels, bound both to My Inventory Grid and selected numerous Item view modules, but never do I receive an item description, only "No Item Selected." Suggestions?
  8. P

The Ultimate Save System

Thank you Sangemdoko. The UIS is working with Easy save once again. I made a game object, attached my script to that game object. Drug the game object into UIS save grid alternate save system and simply chose Save, Load and Delete in the appropriate bindings.
  9. P

The Ultimate Save System

As always, you are right and I am a lost boy wandering in a forest that he does not belong. Thank you. As you can see, I now have a script that will apply both UIS and Easy save. I had to include all the Assembly GUiDs to eliminate all the console errors, including your heart save script. I...
  10. P

The Ultimate Save System

So I started trying to implement my own save system as you suggest. I created my own Assembly Definition and referenced Easy Save and Opsive Shared. The script easily referenced Easy Save, but not Opsive. So I added all the available Opsive Assembly Definition References possible, and still...
  11. P

The Ultimate Save System

Thank you. If I can not get it working, I probably will have to hire your expertise again.
  12. P

The Ultimate Save System

I spent weeks getting your save system to work in conjunction with Easy Save. Recently for optimization purposes, I had to upgrade from using Unity 2021.3.2 to 2022.3.17f1. In so doing, the assembly definition easy save no longer works with the opsive upgrade needed to work on unity 2022. The...
  13. P

Optimization

Because you guys are awesome, I was wondering if you could lead me to the best instruction on optimizing the game. Not to answer how to best optimize the game, but just to point in the direction of the best optimization instruction that you know of. Or, maybe you have your own instruction on...
  14. P

Using Currency via a tag or layermask as opposed to a GameObject.

Thank you for the guidance, having a starting point is extremely helpful, especially since I was headed a long ways down the wrong road.
  15. P

Using Currency via a tag or layermask as opposed to a GameObject.

Remember, I am very new to doing any of this. If you have a much simpler way to suggest, I am always eager to learn. Again, I also am very appreciative of the support.