Recent content by PHelsing

1. PHelsing

Melee Weapon Setup

The trail error persists. I don't know it's origin I only know what Unity is logging to the console. And as you said, from what I understand I shouldn't need to specify an ID.
  2. PHelsing

Melee Weapon Setup

Okey, I had EquipUnequipItemAction, and It didn't work. So I deleted the EquipUnequipItemAction, and reimported ONLY the EquipUnequipItemAction from the package. Then after reassigning everything, unity was throwing a lot of exceptions. Knowing how unity sometimes does what it wants I closed...
  3. PHelsing

Melee Weapon Setup

Hello, I copied the values from the Demo Prefab and now the animation works, weird because it was all the same except for the Movement Set ID that was 24 the one for the katana. With that solved. The rest of the problems stay, I'm unable to unequip the Item using the UIS, It happens just like...
  4. PHelsing

Always coding

Always coding
  5. PHelsing

Melee Weapon Setup

Hello, I have been having problems while trying to integrate UIS and TPC so they work together. Everything goes well until I equip a weapon, after that everything is bugged. Along with console error : "Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data...