Recent content by petjeennetje

1. P

Can See Object raycast cone

Hi Justin, I noticed that the cone for ray casting on "can see object" is not a 3d cone, which means that the character cannot look for anything at the ground (or visa versa if you change the offset). Is there a setting that I am missing somehow? Thanks in advance!
  2. P

HasEnteredTrigger Not Working

Hi Justin, Both objects do not have the behavior tree on, the behavior tree is on a character, and I want the character to behave differently depending if a specific object is inside or outside the area. To give more context: There is a house in the scene, and a way for players to place...
  3. P

HasEnteredTrigger Not Working

Hi, I am trying to make the HasEnteredTrigger work, and even went as far to copy your example that you posted on the forum in the past. But even with the example, it never seems to trigger. Am I missing something?
  4. P

Can Hear Object Set-up

That's the problem. It is not hearing anything. I even tried it in an empty scene. Can you try it on your side? Is A Pathfinding Project giving some conflict?
  5. P

Can Hear Object Set-up

Hey Justin, I know, I don't want it to do any pathfinding. But it is under the "A Pathfinding Project" category, which is why I mentioned it. At this moment, the "Can hear object" is not working for me at all as I mentioned in my first post. I also mentioned the tree that I have set-up. All I...
  6. P

Can Hear Object Set-up

Hi! I have the A Pathfinding project integration and am trying to get "can hear object" to work. I checked the documentation but cannot seem to find anything specific to do for the set-up. Entry -> Repeater -> Can hear Object (detection mode: Layer Mask) Scene: A test gameobject with a...