Recent content by Paul

1. Paul

Attacker GameObject is null when OnDeath is raised

Great! Thanks.
  2. Paul

Shooting with a weapon for me is working but when I throw a grenade the Attacker is null again.
  3. Paul

Did the update went well? First download the installer then install and import. Was my mistake the first time
  4. Paul

Yes I can second that. Great job!
  5. Paul

Im having the same problem and also think the problem starts in “the PunHealthMonitor.cs file, specifically in the OnDamageRPC method”
  6. Paul

Raycast has an offset...

The problem is the "LookOffset" option that can be set in the CameraController (in the editor) on the MainCamera. I used the view type ThirdPersonCombat to test it. The "LookOffset" causes an offset whiling running a Multiplayer game.
  7. Paul

Raycast has an offset...

The spread is set to zero. The debug ray should help but the fact is or rather it looks like there is some weird offset present. Due to my setup or something else.
  8. Paul

Raycast has an offset...

Hi, I've built the demo scenes that come with the PUN Multiplayer Add-On Asset. But I come to the conclusion that there is an offset in the Raycast (Hitscan) shoot system. In the screenshot you can see that there are 2 players in a room, 1 of which is shooting a bullseye and the location of the...
  9. Paul

Grenade collision kills character

The impact damage on the grenade item was doing doing this. I got it working now thanks!
  10. Paul

Grenade collision kills character

Hi, I have setup a grenade item according to the tutorials. When I throw the grenade and it hits a character it kills him (not talking about the explosion, purely the grenade hitting the character). Is this the default and not changable out-of-the-box behaviour? Kind regards, Paul
  11. Paul

Cannot send messages when not connected. Either connect to Photon OR use offline mode!

Ahh sorry, I started the DemoRoom but I should have started the Menu scene to connect.. My bad :)
  12. Paul

Cannot send messages when not connected. Either connect to Photon OR use offline mode!

Hi, I followed the manual and did everything I had to but I keep getting this error when starting the scene (PunDemoScene). I have added the Photon PUN and Photon Chat IDs to the PhotonServerSettings. I also tried the Photon Realtime instead of Photon PUN ID but without any success. Does...
  13. Paul

2 shells shooting out of the weapons

Oke thanks
  14. Paul

I slowed down the Time Scale (in the Ultimate Character Locomotion component) option to 0.15. Then shoot one time, 2 bullets and 2 shells get fired in my demo.
  15. Paul

Hi, In the Ultimate Character Demo after firing a weapon, 2 shells shoot out instead of 1, or is this intended? Kind regards, Paul