Recent content by nrvllrgrs

1. N

[Request] HFSM + BT

Admittedly, I'm probably late to the party. But I think it would be awesome if Behavior Designer 2 was built off of Unity's visual scripting package. It has a script machine and a state machine. Behavior Designer 2 could be a behavior machine. Developers could run different behaviors based on...
  2. N

How to prevent utility selector from continuously evaluating?

Sorry for necro'ing this thread, but were you able to create a subclass of Utility Selector that only evaluates the utility once? I'm guessing it would store the child with the highest utility until it restarts.
  3. N

[Request] Utility Selector Section Mode

I would like the utility selector node to have a mode selection. There would be highest priority, which is how it currently behaves. Weighted random, which takes the utility scores as weights and randomly selects accordingly. And top random which takes the top N scores and randomly picks one of...
  4. N

Define TaskIcon by GUID

It would be convenient to define a TaskIcon by its GUID instead of its path. For example, if I have a Gizmo icons imported via a package, I would like to use those same icons in the behavior tree.