Recent content by NOSALIS

1. N

IDriveSource Script and Realistic Car Controller.

OH! I didn't set up the 'Move Towards' stuff. ? I'll hit that up next time I'm back in the project. I just bought like 40 assets during the spring sale and am probably trying to learn too many systems at once. Thanks for the tip! I have a hunch that getting those set up will be the solution. ?
  2. N

Phew, okay got that to work. Everything seems to be set up now but I can't enter any vehicles in play mode. I know they're set up correctly because I was able to get in and out of them with my last character controller and the enter/exit script that came with RCC. Any ideas?
  3. N

The documentation states: "Add a component to the vehicle that implements the IDriveSource interface." I understand that the IDriveSource interface does - but I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to be adding to the vehicle - as the player is the only object in my scene that has any direct...
  4. N

That's what I was trying to do at first, but there is nothing with that name in the components list so I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
  5. N

I'm following the Opsive documentation on Realistic Car Controller integration and am having trouble with the 'IDriveSource' script. When I try to attach the script as a component I get the following message: But why though???? I've tried adding the component a variety of ways on the...
  6. N

Scene/Camera Setup with Realistic Car Controller.

I just got the UFPS Controller to replace the temporary controller I had before. I had already brought Realistic Car Controller into my project/scene and have the 'RCCCamera' Game Object in my scene - and already had good results with it and my last character controller and the included...