Recent content by Nizar A.

1. Nizar A.

URN(UltimateRiptideNetworking)Riptide TCP/UDP/STEAM Client/Server/SQLEditor, All Opsive, All Gaia Pro, Rewired, Curvy Spline, RCC, TryLib2 and more.

Don't worry, the project continues to progress correctly, I will send you new images as soon as I have it more or less prepared and functional to show it, the price of the asset will be below any similar asset that hits the market in the coming months, any questions you may have Do not hesitate...
  2. Nizar A.

HEYYYY looking for a PROGRAMMER to do some Freelance work. I CAN PAY !!! :)

For any task, my team and I are here to assist you. Feel free to reach out via message or email at nizar.alhomade1992@gmail.com. You can also check out my freelancer profile to see my experience. https://www.workana.com/freelancer/66ab42642c95aa369d915968a7381603
  3. Nizar A.

Flying Add-on

I would also be interested, any news?
  4. Nizar A.

URN(UltimateRiptideNetworking)Riptide TCP/UDP/STEAM Client/Server/SQLEditor, All Opsive, All Gaia Pro, Rewired, Curvy Spline, RCC, TryLib2 and more.

The first 10 people to put "ME" in the forum will receive a permanent license for the tool once launched, without any commitment (the only condition to use the implementation will be to have the basic assets for its implementation). This offer is temporary and will only be available until the...
  5. Nizar A.

Hello everyone, today I am going to focus on the editor while finalizing the basic logic of the client and the server. For now, I'll confirm some assets that will be used in the edits, along with the general operation and the libraries used. Additionally, I will provide information on all the...
  6. Nizar A.

NETWORKING RiptideNetworking 2.2.0 https://riptide.tomweiland.net/manual/overview/about-riptide.html https://github.com/RiptideNetworking/Riptide https://github.com/RiptideNetworking/Riptide/releases/tag/v2.2.0 OPSIVE OTHER ASSETS UltimateCharacterController(+V3)...
  7. Nizar A.

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I honestly don't think anyone is trying to denigrate your work, it is true that you are postponing the work and you are not justifying anything or giving delivery or publication times of your asset, I think I speak for the majority when I tell you that we are truly interested in your integration...
  8. Nizar A.

What do you mean they will be separate assets? Won't it be a single project with FishNet mirror and netcode all together? Could you give us some details of the structure so that we can prepare the project with the tools to use and once we have the asset you are working on, perform the...
  9. Nizar A.

Can anyone give us an exact or approximate date of the publication date of the new dedicated server integration?
  10. Nizar A.

photon PUN and UCC and Ultimate Inventory System

They don't seem to be interested in using Photon or Fusion, personally I think the dedicated server is a good idea, but of course how long will we have to wait until we have it available?
  11. Nizar A.

Thank you for your message, I will wait for you to complete the integration so I can purchase it, in the meantime, isn't there any kind of recommendation from opsive to integrate UltimateInventory System with Photon currently? although it is a general diagram to get the idea of what we should...
  12. Nizar A.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I have a couple of questions regarding the integration of ultimate Inventory SYstem with the photon PUN multiplayer system, could you tell me what steps you recommend to follow to integrate it correctly, I have all its assets and I would like to carry out a...