Recent content by nikbates

1. N

A* integration wander

Okay if it is a limitation of the A* asset, why does it say the movement pack is integrated with the A* assets? And why is there no indication of this on the store page?
  2. N

A* integration wander

No I paid for the integration package, why doesn't it work
  3. N

A* integration wander

The flee from the movement pack is also picking a flee destination that is not on the grid graph. It constantly chooses outside of the graph and tries to walk to get, gets to the edge of the graph and then endlessly circles
  4. N

A* integration wander

I should have worded that better. It will pick a wander destination, but it doesn't factor in the outside of the graph. If its close to the edge of the walk able area it doesnt matter to its wander destination pick, meaning it will pick a wander spot outside of the graph causing the ai to just...
  5. N

A* integration wander

I keep having issues with the wander task from the movement pack. It constantly tries to pick a wander destination that is outside of the grid. How do I fix this
  6. N

Teddy Bear Example Scene

Do they return a success after they do their thing? I'm just a little confused because I deleted those out of the demo scene and saw no change in what was happening when playing
  7. N

Tactical Pack

The attack task in the tactical pack just makes the enemy wander and shoot the projectile at random intervals
  8. N

Teddy Bear Example Scene

I'm just looking through the teddy bear example scene and I have a question regarding the purpose of the "set enabled, and set constraints" tasks I disabled them to see what would happen and saw no changes Could someone please elaborate on the methodology here?
  9. N

Npc Just goes straight up into air

Just got the pack. Testing it out the seek function but the npc just flies staright up into the air when I hit play