Recent content by Nex

1. N

A* Wander never reaching destinations

I've been trying to get the A* Wander.cs script to do what it's supposed to do for the past 6 hours or so, i just can't get it to work and need serious help. When setting the wander, it will wander once and then stop, i have added debugging to bits and pieces and the wandering gameobject never...
  2. N

Trying to add items through code

Yes if i use a "pickup gameobject" as per the tutorials then it works fine to pick it up and equip, and also if i click twice on the key '2' then it also gets equipped
  3. N

I added a Debug.Log to show me counts of states, the first time i press its 0, the second time its 1 However i have no idea why this is (one thought is i could do a quick and dirty and add a if state count is 0 add a default state first) Ideas?
  4. N

It would seem once, first time i first get: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. on : itemSetManager.AddItemSet(item, wps.ItemSet, wps.Default); the second time i press it, everything goes smoothly through
  5. N

I've been trying to create items and item sets through code for quite a bit now, What i've done is create a new class that basically has some copy-pasta from the ItemPickup.cs in the following way: * Using the CharacterAssist namespace * Adding a custom ItemPickup.PickupSet[] that would...