Recent content by Magic-Thor

1. Magic-Thor

[Bug] Forums search doesn't work.

Dear Justin, It is really hard for beginners when important 3 character terms cannot be searched... This time my kids and I had a problem with bow, too and cannot use the forum search comfortably... https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/1-forum-search-and-2-downloads.4046/
  2. Magic-Thor

Tip/Hint: New Integration with PuppetMaster (great 4 beginners)!

Dear Community, Pärtel had released a new and very beginner friendly UCC integration-Video! Now it's an interactive guide and simplified process for integration! The needed integration-Files are linked in video description! Have fun! :)
  3. Magic-Thor

Export Character?

Thanks, Andrew! :) I tried it before; but I think I had made it wrong or forgot to export my materials... Today I must move my win to a bigger m.2, than I can try it again... :cool: ty :)
  4. Magic-Thor

Export Character?

Dear Community, what is the easiest way to export a "character"? So including wepons and materials? Many thanks in advance! :) Thor :)
  5. Magic-Thor

Character falling through terrain when setup with UCC

I had made a Video for my possible solution; a video sometimes telling more ;)
  6. Magic-Thor

Now I had fixed it, for my mouse? Mouse -> Colliders->CapsuleCollider -> "Capsule Collider Positioner (Script)" -> I must change "Second End Cap Target" = "mixamorig:Head(Transform)" into "none"
  7. Magic-Thor

Dear Justin, thanks for your answer! At 00:14 you can see, that the mouse stands on the platform without problems, the problem only exists after setup UCC... :-( Best regards Thor :)
  8. Magic-Thor

Dear Community, I have a mouse (Source: https://www.mixamo.com/ - Mousey) as a Character... When I use UCC my mouse is falling through the terrain when I setup with UCC... Without UCC it's no problem and the mouse stands on top of the plane... I tested with a cube, too; same problem... No...
  9. Magic-Thor

UCC - Can I use an UMA for a FPS in Multiplayer (Pun)?

Dear Justin, thank you very much for your answer! At the same time I looked at Mixamo.com and the FPS Mesh Tool... Since our wish is probably not feasible at the moment, we will continue to learn with other characters, splitted by FPSMT... Thanks and best regards Thor :)
  10. Magic-Thor

UCC - Can I use an UMA for a FPS in Multiplayer (Pun)?

Dear community, unfortunately I cannot search for words like "UMA", "FPS" and "PUN" directly in forum, so I have to ask here ... Is it possible that we can use UCC to create a UMA 2 character in the FPS (1st P) perspective with Multiplayer PUN 2? I need arms, and when I have arms I have arms...
  11. Magic-Thor

1. Forum search and 2. downloads

Dear Justin, 1. can you allow the search index with 3 characters? For many it would be easier to find the right entries, e.g. directly or in combine short words such as UMA, FPS, URP, UCC, use, bug, add, aim, get, set, fix, ram, how... 2. Download Integrations: Can you please set up a list in...
  12. Magic-Thor

[obsolete / depricated / removed] UCC -> UMA

OK, thanks Justin! I don't know what the package from your site is doing (UMA.unitypackage)... :) Best regards Thor :)
  13. Magic-Thor

[obsolete / depricated / removed] UCC -> UMA

Hi... If I install the UMA integration for UCC ( https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=923 ) I become the following warnings: Assets\UMA\Core\Extensions\DynamicCharacterSystem\UMAAssetBundleManager\BuildScript.cs(396,10): warning CS0618: 'BuildTarget.StandaloneLinux' is obsolete: 'StandaloneLinux...
  14. Magic-Thor

Third Person Top Down - 1. Touchpad and 2. inverted mouse

Dear Justin, thank you for your answers! We look forward to a touchpad later... :) Best regards Thor and Kids :)
  15. Magic-Thor

Third Person Top Down - 1. Touchpad and 2. inverted mouse

Dear Justin, Problem 1: If we setup Nolan and UCC with "Third Person Top Down", than "VirtualControls -> Touchpad" does not work, react or mouse X/Y is not executed (the body does not turn like when I play on Desktop with Mouse and WASD). This problems was testet and reproduced with 3 different...