Recent content by kmsk

1. K

Request for Assistance with UCC Assault Rifle Tutorial: Projectile Setup Issue

I set it up again on 2022.3.17f1 but the editor still closes by itself. And perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I am getting errors, please advise. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  2. K

Request for Assistance with UCC Assault Rifle Tutorial: Projectile Setup Issue

I have made progress in understanding the UCC assault rifle creation tutorial. I've grasped that all objects must be defined and utilized within UCC for functionality. However, I'm at a loss with setting up the projectile. I've attached a screenshot of my current setup. Is this configuration...
  3. K

Problem with Generic Reloader Module Not Expanding in Editor

I think it is probably a bug that the expanded module closes by itself when you add a module or assign a prefab.
  4. K

Unity 2023.2.0b13 UCC 3.0.18 Might have something to do with the issue of not being able to switch between TPS and FPS.
  5. K

There is an issue where the Generic Reloader module does not expand within the editor.
  6. K

First Person only?

I fixed it and it works fine. Thanks.
  7. K

First Person only?

I am experiencing the same problem. I created a new project and installed a new UCC. UCC3.0.18 Unity 2023.2.5f1
  8. K

Are There Basic Tutorials for Shooting with Simple Assault Rifles in Games?

You are right. I will start learning from scratch. Thank you.
  9. K

Are There Basic Tutorials for Shooting with Simple Assault Rifles in Games?

I am using the sample of an assault rifle with the Projectile feature, but the projectile trajectory object is not being fired. I've looked back at some past questions, but I can't find any simple assault rifle tutorial videos, so are there any basic tutorials for shooting guns? The ones I found...