Recent content by Kingfisher1019

1. K

Swimming Addon Particle Effects

ended up figuring it out, I needed the particles to be emitted in world space instead of local.
  2. K

Swimming Addon Particle Effects

I'm trying to add bubbles for particles while underwater to simulate the player breathing, but when the player moves around the bubbles stick to the player and move with them. is there a way around this?
  3. K

Buttons Mapped Incorrectly?

FIXED: I remade the entire project exactly the same way and its now magically working. ?‍♂️
  4. K

And now with a brand new project just the UFPS imported the controls work just fine..
  5. K

I tried the webGL and windows demo and they both work perfectly. And I do not have a controller connected.
  6. K

That's what I was originally using and noticed the issue with, and then trying to switch to the new input system with the exact same results. I'll try to make a brand new project with just the UFPS assets without URP and see if that makes any difference.
  7. K

I have tried the demo scene and it played exactly the same as the custom scene where I built a new character, as well as tried the new input system but they both yielded the same results. I didn't see an option to use both input systems.
  8. K

anyone have a clue as to why I need to hold space and shift to sprint, and if I just hold shift and try to move forward I run backwards and if i hold space bar i jump and continue to move forward. I haven't customized the assets at all, other than using URP.