Recent content by jlayton75

1. J

TeamManager with personal project.

Great thank you! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed. I appreciate the help.
  2. J

TeamManager with personal project.

Hello! So I've been working on this for a while but I'm guessing there just isn't documentation for it since it is in prerelease so I thought I would ask here. I set up AI for my own Team game and they work well as in the two separate teams attack each other, but I am getting an error from the...
  3. J

How to set up Team Game

Thank you so much for all the help! You guys are the best!
  4. J

How to set up Team Game

Hello! Sorry for all the questions. I have gotten the demo working great, but how do.I create a team game without your Deathmatch AI manager? There isn't any documentation over this. I created an agent and assigned him the blue layer and my player the red layer. The agent has the team tree. He...
  5. J

SharedItemDefinition namespace not found. Deathmatch AI Add-On

That fixed it! Thank you!
  6. J

Drive Ability for Ship

I am currently trying to get my Character to Drive a ship. Do I have to buy a vehicle Controller or is there a way to implement the IDriveInterface through the character controller that I am missing? I would appreciate any help on this. I tried using Ride instead and am getting the following Errors.
  7. J

Random Models for Teams

First off, great work with this pack. It is absolutely incredible. My question involves defining the team Agents. Right now I notice it uses color to change the skin of the team. Is there a way to specify models? For instance if I have a set of German models that I want one team to select from...
  8. J

SharedItemDefinition namespace not found. Deathmatch AI Add-On

I have just imported the deathmatch AI Add-On and am getting the following error. I would really appreciate any help I could get with this.
  9. J

Change Stack Empty

Ah ok that is good advice ! I will try that. Thank you so much for all of your help!
  10. J

Change Stack Empty

I am getting very frustrated because none of my changes I make in the editor are saving. Like when I add a new ability and I save and exit my project. When I open It, none of the changes are saved. This has led to hours of development being lost. Have you seen this problem before?
  11. J

Change Stack Empty

I don't think so no. Sorry! I am just trying to add a state and it comes up. I will continue to look into it.
  12. J

Change Stack Empty

No I do not have any custom callings and yes I am on the latest version.
  13. J

Change Stack Empty

When trying to add a new State to the Ultimate Character Locomotion I am getting the following Error: Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first? UnityEditor.EditorGUI:EndChangeCheck()...
  14. J

Restrict Movement

Awesome. Thank you very much!
  15. J

Restrict Movement

Thank you for the response ! Unfortunately I need the play to still be able to rotate/ fire, just not be able to move.