Recent content by Jimbob

1. Jimbob

Adding a weapon

Perfect, just tested and it's working as expected. Thank you very much :D I'm gonna delete the post from the Unity forums, lesson learned seek help first :D
  2. Jimbob

Adding a weapon

Ah I see, I basically copied the arms demo animation controller and replaced the assault rifle with my own animations. For the play I'm using the demo character animator controller. Do you mean on the the main character controller, the reload animation will have an event. So if I remove this it...
  3. Jimbob

Adding a weapon

Hi, after removing the hide animation all seems to work good now :D thank you. But for reload, no matter what number I set for the duration the animation wont play all the way thru, with the animation speed set to 1. But if I set the speed to 2 it will play the whole animation, but this is no...
  4. Jimbob

Adding a weapon

Hi, thank you for quickly replying :D I have looked at what is rotating and it's on the bones of the weapon, the L_arm and R_arm seem to be rotating back to the positions of the un-equip animation. As in the gif, the weapon x rotation for example is -17 then once un-equip it goes to 119, then...
  5. Jimbob

Adding a weapon

Hi, I've managed to add a pistol from fps weapons pack. But there is a couple of issues, when I start with gun equip it's in the correct position, but once I hide un-equip and re-equip the weapon will play the ready animation and then the weapon will rotate forward. also with reloading...
  6. Jimbob

New Weapon, Forces Camera to fly high

My arms and full body I mean, now using different avatars :D
  7. Jimbob

Hi, I figured it out, it was because I was using a .blend file and not .fbx and maybe was sharing same avatar. Even tho I duped it and renamed, but I ended up just exporting from blender as a fbx and now it's working ok. Was weird bug and maybe this will help someone who have the same problem. :D
  8. Jimbob

hi, if i remove the arms from the child of the player and press start the arms get childed to a pivot gameobject under camera and all is fine. But if I keep the arms under the player object the weapon gets childed to the camera and no pivot, then the camera just goes in the sky forever :D If I...
  9. Jimbob

After adding a new weapon, I press play and the camera keeps going up. not sure why? cheers