Recent content by James Zhang

1. J

Mirror Networking for UCC Add-on

Is it going well now??
  2. J

After AI climbed upstairs, Seek couldn't find the target.

First, the AI seeks the climbing point near the wall, Then it hits the trigger and triggers the Climb ability (DetectObjectAbilityBase),To Stop NavMeshAgentMovement, And now it plays the climb animation and moving up, When it gets to the top, It hits second trigger and triggers the JumpWall...
  3. J

The error report has been resolved,But AI characters just don't go to navigation targets.I'm not using OffMeshLink now.
  4. J

AI characters just don't go to navigation targets. https://gyazo.com/1759ab8a8a00d5e34827e0abaf7777b5
  5. J

I cleaned up the code scripts for Climb and JumpWall, so now I'm using the behavior tree completely. I used NavMeshAgent.Warp but AI still can't find the target point.
  6. J

When AI was climbing a wall, there was an error.[Error[Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/AI/NavMeshAgentMovement.cs:219] [NavMeshAgentMovement] [OnGrounded] ""SetDestination"" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
  7. J

I disabled UseGravity、DecectHorizontalCollisions and DetectVericalCollisions of UltimateCharacterLocomotion, So AIs can seeked target point, But AI went through the model surface of the building.I hope not disabled UseGravity、DecectHorizontalCollisions and DetectVericalCollisions of...
  8. J

When AI jumps up, the navigation components can't keep up. https://gyazo.com/4b84abccc20ddd2f326193de6cc4b66a
  9. J

What do you mean by warping the NavMeshAgent?
  10. J

AI just doesn't go to the target point:confused:
  11. J

Here's the other screenshot
  12. J

Hi,Justin, After AI climbed upstairs, Seek couldn't find the target again. any ideas ? Climb and JumpWall is Two abilitys.
  13. J

AI collision question

I tried to remove Enemy from the SolidObjectsfield in new test scene,So this collision result is right.Thank you for Justin.?
  14. J

AI collision question

Hi Justin, I want some AI character not to collide with another AI character, but to be able to collide the ground, walls, others, etc.I tried to modify CharacterLayerManager but it can't. When I enabled UsedGravity, I tried to deselect Character of ColliderLayerMask but AI falls below the...