Recent content by Jakuri

1. Jakuri

Equipping without instantiating a equipment prefab

Another question, when I save and load game, the equipped equipment's attribute cannot affect the character, although it is in the right slot and inventory. Maybe the reason is the "Item Object" is missing. How can I avoid this? Thank you!
  2. Jakuri

Equipping without instantiating a equipment prefab

Hi Devs, I found it will instantiate an equipment prefab (e.g. SwordUsableWeapon(Clone)) after equipping, which in unnecessary for me. I just want the equipment's attributes affect the character. What should I do? Thank you!
  3. Jakuri

Upgrade menu bug

Hi, I found a bug in the demo upgrade menu, here's the reproduce steps: 1. Install a rune on the second slot of a weapon 2. click another weapon in the weapon list 3. try to install a rune Then the rune is installed into the second slot of first weapon. Would you please fix it? Thank you!
  4. Jakuri

Disable preview on the source grid

Hi there, I just mofified the demo storage menu to a shop. When the client drag item to the shop keeper's inventory the item will be sold. But I just found when I drag a client's item to a shopkeeper's grid which already have an item on it, the preview on the source will be shown. Actually...
  5. Jakuri

My toggle group's selected status got cancelled when cursor on item slot

Hi, I just made a toggle group for switching from each character's equip slot, but when I move cursor to an item slot, the toggle's selected status will be canceled. How can I avoid this? I tried unchecking ItemViewSlot prefab's "Select On Pointer Enter" checkbox, but the UI goes weird and when...
  6. Jakuri

Question about item actions for equipments

Hi, Currently I'm working on equipments, My characters have two accessory slots. I want 1. Let the action panel's position follow the clicked item slot; 2. Make actions such as "Equip to accessory slot 1" and "Equip to accessory slot 2"; 3. When there's only one action, don't let the action...