Recent content by Idodi

1. I

TrajectoryObject 'Move' function with fast moving bullet objects

We checked this in a multiplayer environment where one player doesn't move and the other shoots at him. The projectile will only hit sometimes. Any other ideas? We're researching this now I'll update you on our findings. Thanks
  2. I

TrajectoryObject 'Move' function with fast moving bullet objects

Hi, The way we understand the TrajectoryObject move function it makes a single cast to check collision, but if the object moves really fast then it CAN pass through the target by missing the cast. The way Unity3D physics handles this is through continuous collision on the RigidBody, but the...
  3. I

SpawnManagerBase won't work if other players load before Master Player

public class BufferedPlayerSpawnManager : SpawnManagerBase { [Tooltip( "A reference to the character that PUN should spawn. This character must be setup using the PUN Multiplayer Manager.")] [SerializeField] protected GameObject m_Character; public GameObject Character...
  4. I

The problem is that the master player only spawn players when the SpawnManagerBase script receives an OnPlayerEnteredRoom event. This can lead to a situation where the 2nd (none-master) player loaded the scene first and executed its OnPlayerEnteredRoom event. The master player loads the scene...
  5. I

I just realized there were a lot of unanswered questions that I missed in this thread. Sorry guys I hadn't noticed! I went a different route in my solution. As I mentioned in my op I inherited from SpawnManagerBase and on Start (which is basically when the scene was loaded) I sent out a...
  6. I

Easiest way to force equip/unequip while using/reloading

I ended up calling StartEquipUnequip with forceEquipUnequip true from an outside class
  7. I

But that function controls which abilities are blocked from starting while EquipUnequio is active, no? it’s not even called when trying to equip
  8. I

Perhaps I wasn't clear or I didn't understand your answer, but I want EquipUnequip to happen even if the player is currently reloading or using the weapon
  9. I

Hi, What's the easiest way to force equip/unequip while player is using or reloading weapon? Thanks
  10. I

Adding new Virtual Buttons (mobile input)

I've purchased ControlFreak so this is no longer an issue. Thanks!
  11. I

It's assigned and it's working in Editor, but not on mobile. I'm not using any of the assets. FYI EasyTouch is deprecated, no longer supported and cannot be purchased so perhaps consider either removing it or mentioning this :)
  12. I

Hi, I added new input types but it appears that GetButton is always returning false and only working for older inputs (such as "Fire1") am I missing something?
  13. I

Making ejected shells not collide with character

It was set to kinematic. I set the layer to VisualEffects and that seem to do the trick. Does that make sense? if so should the object setup do this?
  14. I

Making ejected shells not collide with character

Hi, I searched the forums, but couldn't find an answer. How can I make the character movement not be affected by ejected shells (when strafing right the character colliders with the shells). I tried assigning a layer to the shells and setting the project up so there is no collision detection...
  15. I

Same Character for different player

Don't use ActorNumber because it can change when the same player returns to the same game (if they disconnected for example) and this will lead to a lot of problems. Also this is not an Opsive matter, but rather a Photon matter and how you synchronize player properties within your game. You...