Recent content by house

1. H

UCC UIS Integration

Thank you for the insight, this seemed to be the main issue. Since all of my items so far have been clothing/cosmetic I changed the Equippable Category on my Character Inventory Bridge to my 'Item_Weapon' category, updated prefabs and that resolved all the console errors. Good to know on the...
  2. H

UCC UIS Integration

Ive looked at the official integration docs/videos as well as the setup videos for both UCC and UIS that are relevant. Docs say I should be going with my first setup for the integration. Is this correct? Anything seem wrong in the setup above?
  3. H

UCC UIS Integration

I see in this case it attempts to create two instances of the item 2. I tried setting up the item according to UIS. A simple skinned mesh and bone ref When I attempt to equip the shoe in this case it tries to get a cached component CharacterItem which doesnt exist in this case
  4. H

UCC UIS Integration

Unity 2022.2.19f1 Ultimate Character Controller 3.0.17p1 Ultimate Inventory System 1.2.19 I have a character that can be male or female and can switch between third and first person view. I'm using inControl for input. Here is my general setup: I have my character, inventory db/item defs and...