Recent content by hakul0

1. H

Sticking parent to moving object (not Moving Platform)

Okay, so apparently it didn't work because platform's parent has rigidbody component. Is there any way to make this setup work?
  2. H

I've tried the same, but for some reason my character does not collide with the moving platform layer. I've checked the global physics collisions and character's collision settings, but everything seemed to be in order.
  3. H

Yeah, I've tried that too, but still no go. What I've tried to do, is I created a Static Movement Type, where no input is passed to the character, except the mouse. It doesn't work event if I set the object base to MovingPlatform. I've also tried creating an Ability, to stick to a game object...
  4. H

Hi, How can I make character to stick to some scene object, so when the object moves - character moves with it. I've tried parenting character and setting it's position every frame, but nothing helps. Character either keeps moving independently or bugs in weird ways. Thanks :)
  5. H

Switching between Player Controls and Behavior Designer

I am trying to switch between characters like this: characterComponent.gameObject.SetActive(true); EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(characterComponent.gameObject, "OnEnableGameplayInput", _isPlayer); camera.Character = _isPlayer ? characterComponent.gameObject : null...
  6. H

It also glitches if I activate a character from being inactive when there are multiple characters in scene.
  7. H

I'm already disabling the input event. The problem is switching cameras.
  8. H

Hi, I am struggling to find a way of switching between player controlled character and behavior designer controlled. I need two characters active at one time and ability to switch between them. Is there any simple method to do so? If not, how to disable character's camera properly. Currently if...
  9. H

Using UCC with Unity Timelines

Thanks, that should work :) Yet another problem still exists... Character animations are not playing from timeline during the playback. When I open the timeline in the editor, it plays those animations in the scene.
  10. H

Using UCC with Unity Timelines

I couldn't figure out a way to disable UCC, so it won't be effecting character during the timeline. If I disable script components it causes a lot of glitches and still acts on input.