Recent content by Gubernator

1. G

Slomotion by Time.timeScale

my game is about 80% finished. I have a couple of questions about your recommendation: 1) if I upgrade to the new version, will there be any problems (also i use BD with movement and deathmatch integration) 2) are there any discounts from you for owners of the previous version? bought in May 2021
  2. G

Hello Justin, I have 2.4.5 version of FPS character controller, i didn't buy new 3.0 version. In video you can see Debug.log of Time.timeScale from 1 -> 0.2f when i press button, and while I was moving the mouse in the same movements, this delay is clearly visible.
  3. G

Hello there! how do I add a slomotion to the game correctly? I tried after a Time.timeScal, but the cursor behaves too late, with a delay. I tried to use it through the demo level, but the same thing Pls help.
  4. G

Weapon rotation fail when changed to body root motion

Justin, Debug shows incorrect position. What to do now?
  5. G

Weapon rotation fail when changed to body root motion

Hello, when I tried to implement Cover Ability for AI, it was necessary for AI to make a root motion for cover animation. But after implementing root motion, a bug immediately appears with the weapon turning in the opposite direction. Without using root motion, the weapon behaves normally. Any...
  6. G

Random spawn objects from Surface effect

Hello! Pls tell how to spawn a random Object from Surface Effect. If i choose "Probability" "1" to all this two objects - there are spawn simultaneously.
  7. G

Cant download integration for FPC

thanks, now it works!
  8. G

Finally, download page works! But download button for RayFire didn exist:
  9. G

Tried a private browser session - dont work This is strange, when I click on the "View invoice" button in AssetStore, I get a error 404 message
  10. G

Hello! When I enter the invoice number, I cannot download integrations for FPC. Writes an error "Nothing found". Earlier (last year) I was able to download. What could be the reason?
  11. G

Using items (Fire) doesn't always play animation

Thx! I turned off "Can Transition To Self" and animation is work properly!(y)
  12. G

Using items (Fire) doesn't always play animation

Hi, When I added a pistol and try to use it, the hand animation doesn't always play. You can see this in the video, where the reports in the console are attached, and the Shootable Weapon script is opened. I can't understand why this is happening. Also, which is noticeable in the video, if you...
  13. G

Camera recoil accumulation bug

Thx to all, i have solved this problem by: changing all vectors (X,Y,Z) of "Position recoil" to 0.
  14. G

Camera recoil accumulation bug

Hi, when setting in inspector: Camera recoil accumulation and when shooting - the camera moves back, and accordingly then it is located behind the player's head. Pls help fix this. https://gfycat.com/antiquedishonestfurseal
  15. G

Memory leak in PlayMode

I understood the reason - it's all about the decals. To solve this problem: I re-created the decals without the Remover script and everything fell into place - no memory leaks.