Recent content by fx10fn

1. F

Rewired

Ah, I got this out, it's my fault that I used "Action" elsewhere under the same namespace which conflicted with the behavior designer one.
  2. F

Rewired

It's weird but it looks like the cause of my task scripts couldn't compile is the issue with the namespace, if change the namespace name, it compiles. This is only for classes inheriting Action under the specified namespace, classes inheriting Conditional are well.
  3. F

Rewired

Well, not sure if you mean the same thing but I'm pretty sure I've imported the Rewired integration package (downloaded from this website), actually the screenshot is from the demo scene of Rewired integration package after imported. Assets/Behavior Designer/Integrations/Rewired is where the...
  4. F

Rewired

Hello, allow me to chime in. I got problem with Rewired integration for Behavior Designer after I upgraded my Unity to 2019.1. It was working previously when I was running Unity 2018.3, but now looks like those Rewired Tasks could not be found any more in Behavior Designer Tasks panel, and the...