Recent content by firegamestudios

1. firegamestudios

Breaking Character Manager

Will do that, thanks Justin
  2. firegamestudios

No error, seems to be a Layout/UI problem only. I can send the wolf.fbx that is causing this, it's a simple rig really, but it's not humanoid. All you need to do is try to use the Character Manager with this wolf. By the way, I'm using v2 because my game requires PUN. Here's the wolf...
  3. firegamestudios

Hello, does anyone know why some of my rigs break the character manager like this? I have a wolf I'm trying to setup as a four-legged character, but it breaks the Character Manager and I can't click the build button.
  4. firegamestudios

Behaviour Designer not working

We're actually gonna 3d model it and put it in a cave, with our logo Our game is an rpg called Eo (the idea is to have live Dungeon Masters playing with everyone as gods and goddesses), I constantly upload my builds here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoCPwzKNmqQbpPlCqyqSed6hC2iDqw?e=3dVVY8 I have an...
  5. firegamestudios

Thanks Justin, I wanted to make a special disclaimer in our game saying it was entirely built with Ultimate Character Controller. Do you have the Opsive logo for us to use? Also, anything specific you want the text to say?
  6. firegamestudios

Also, after installing the BD package, I'm getting these errors: I'm using UCC v2 by the way. I had the original BD installed, but I deleted it as requested.
  7. firegamestudios

Hello, I have a project with UCC and I just downloaded the BehaviorDesigner_Runtime_Source.unitypackage as required. However, on the Integrations section, it doesn't show the Agent Setup so I can setup my character. Am I missing something here? Other than that, UCC looks awesome, I recommend to...