Behaviour Designer not working

firegamestudios

Hello, I have a project with UCC and I just downloaded the BehaviorDesigner_Runtime_Source.unitypackage as required. However, on the Integrations section, it doesn't show the Agent Setup so I can setup my character. Am I missing something here? Other than that, UCC looks awesome, I recommend to all my dev friends.

Also, after installing the BD package, I'm getting these errors:
1671721772992.png

I'm using UCC v2 by the way. I had the original BD installed, but I deleted it as requested.

That error is coming from the Animator Controller and not Behavior Designer. For the integration you should download the Ultimate Character Controller package instead of the runtime source.

Thanks Justin, I wanted to make a special disclaimer in our game saying it was entirely built with Ultimate Character Controller. Do you have the Opsive logo for us to use? Also, anything specific you want the text to say?

Cheers! Thanks for the mention! Can you send me a PM with the size of the logo you need along with if it'll be on a dark or light background? I'd also love to see the game that you've been working on.