Recent content by Finnt

1. F

Question about equipping and unequipping items

I think it is set up like you describe. The first ItemCollection in the list has the name and purpose Main.
  2. F

I am sorry for my late response. I only got around to working on the project some more and was able to find the cause of the problem. My mistake was not looking at the ItemPickUps, because I thought, they can not be the problem, as I have not changed them. But they were: In the ItemPickUp...
  3. F

Hello, thank you for your fast response. The MoveToCollectionItemAction was just what I was looking for. I did not understand, that this was the ItemAction that was necessary for equipping items, but it does make alot of sense. I have not tried yet using UIDesigner to setup the ItemActions, but...
  4. F

Hello, I have a question about equipping and unquipping items on a character. I used these resources to try and get it to work, but I was not able to get all the information that I need. Video from Opsive Youtube Tutorial Series about the Inventory System: Documentation...
  5. F

Question regarding the Setup for ItemPickUps with the InputSystem

Hello, thank you for your response. I am very sorry for responding so late! I only got around to trying the Inventory System again just now and I am not sure what my issue was before, but I tried importing and setting up the Inventory System again and the problem was solved. I tried adding a...
  6. F

Thank you for your quick response. I am not sure if I got the correct demo scene, but it is the one in the integration folder. There is a missing prefab in there. The scene looks like this: I was not able to figure the problem out so far, so I am sending the screenshots of the inspector for...
  7. F

Hello, I am using the Ultimate Inventory System Asset for the first time and have trouble getting ItemPickUps to work. I am using: Unity Version 2022.3.11f1 Opsive Ultimate Inventory System 1.2.19 Unity Input System Package 1.7.0 Integration for InputSystem Version 2 I followed the "Getting...