Recent content by ffbh

1. F

use behaviour tree without game object

Okay, I will try to implement it myself when I find time. Also, regarding the Behaviour Tree2 that is under development, I hope you can consider extracting the pure behavior tree code from the game object.
  2. F

use behaviour tree without game object

I draw the agent myself with the Graphics.DrawMesh, but for now for each agent I have to create one game object into which I put the behaviour tree component. would it be possible that I use the behaviour tree without game object?
  3. F

It did not output error if it contains unknown tasks

Seems the 1.7.9 has fixed this issue, and it outputs the ID of the component that contains unknown tasks. How can I find the incorrect behavior tree by the ID?
  4. F

There is a folder "Gizmos" created after updated to 1.7.9

Can I move the folder into the "Behavior Designer" folder?
  5. F

Failed to build Addressables

more information: I've put Behavior Tree into a directory called "Plugin" and I created an Assembly Definition for this folder.
  6. F

Failed to build Addressables

Unity 2022.3.18f1 Addressables 1.21.20 Assets/Plugins/Behavior Designer/Editor/Object Drawers/StackedActionDrawer.cs(3,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UnityEditorInternal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Assets/Plugins/Behavior...
  7. F

It did not output error if it contains unknown tasks

Just see the new version was released, is this issue fixed?
  8. F

How to disconnect a task from his parent

What I'm going to do is disconnect "idle" task from "Return Success". 1. create a new task 2. connect "Idle" to the new task 3. delete the new task it takes 3 steps to so, which are very slow if I have lots of tasks need to be disconnected from his parent.
  9. F

Error occurs when using abstract class for sharedVariable

That's what I'm currently doing and it works. But I prefer it does not output this error thus I can remove the default constructor since it is kind of like the abstract class: if you can not create it with default constructor then just ignore it and show a empty content in the editor. Though it...
  10. F

Error occurs when using abstract class for sharedVariable

Found a similar problem, if a shared class has no default constructor, it will output an error and show nothing when I open the editor. I think it should not output error since I will assign the shared variable reference at runtime. [Serializable] public class SharedABC : SharedVariable<ABC> {...
  11. F

How to combine two behavior tree components into one, which have the same behavior reference task

Thanks, I think I'd described this situation too complex, have read the doc and find the dynamic variable is maybe what I want. will update after I make sure the dynamic variable works.
  12. F

Question about lower priority in conditional aborts

copied from the doc: Behavior trees can be organized from more important tasks to least important. If a more important Conditional task changes status then can issue an abort that will stop the lower priority tasks from running. 1. How can I know if a task is more important than another? 2. I...
  13. F

How to combine two behavior tree components into one, which have the same behavior reference task

Yes, you are right, but that's the problem: I do not want to the two independent external trees use the same shared variable reference when they are combined into one big tree. public abstract BaseSharedVariable {} public class SharedVariableForComponentA : BaseSharedVariable{} public class...
  14. F

I've two separate behavior tree components: Behavior tree components A has behavior reference task A which has the same shared variable name ("test_variable") as in the Behavior tree components A. Behavior tree components B has behavior reference task A which has the same shared variable name...