Recent content by feloxy

1. F

Errors when Adding Weapon

Figured out there was a mismatch in item ID.
  2. F

Errors when Adding Weapon

Hello, I am receiving these warnings when I added a new weapon. Behavior seems to be fine. I can switch weapons and use it as intended. What are these errors? Thanks, Vincent
  3. F

Error On Trajectory Object (Bullet)

I was able to fix it by putting my object in an empty and create a new prefab out of it...
  4. F

I have followed that video but I'll go back in case I missed something. Also in case this changes something, I am running Unity 2019.4 lts.
  5. F

I will try once I am home but I have this "bullet" saved as a prefab which I put in the area where you specify the projectile that is shot when pressing fire. And everytime I press fire, that error occurs. Also whenever I swap weapons back and forth it auto fires.
  6. F

Hello, I have added a prefab to the bullet object and I am getting the attached error. This happens when shooting. Also when I swap between weapons, the selected weapon automatically shoots. Thanks.
  7. F

Swimming Pack Problems

Thanks, I did that but for some reason when I strafe right it still goes left ... really odd ...
  8. F

Swimming Pack Problems

I saw the update, where do you set it to work without animator?
  9. F

Surface Impact Audio Source is looping

OK I made a Background music manager, seems to be working now. Thanks.
  10. F

Hmm ok, I disabled the looping ones which are background noises and music... that did the trick. I guess I will have to initialize them some other way instead of always being there playing on awake...
  11. F

How does it determine the next available Audio Source? I have a few in my test scene, which some are looped some are not but they all have associated sounds.
  12. F

Why was this marked as solved?
  13. F

Or maybe this is intended but my issue is that it loops forever, so it goes over and over and over and never stops, for each of the impacts.
  14. F

Hello, When shooting, the surface impact sound is looping. Where can I find the option to turn this off? Thanks, Vincent
  15. F

Swimming with items

Hello, I have currently 2 items, one I can swim underwater with and one not.... Must of missed a setting somewhere for the second one but can't find it. Thanks, Vincent