Recent content by EmbeddedSoft

1. EmbeddedSoft

Final IK Question - component always gets disabled.

Awesome! Thank you Justin! Ranko
  2. EmbeddedSoft

Hi Justin, Thank you for your quick reply. Based on your answer perhaps I am asking the wrongs question. Am I using Final IK in right way? I am trying to adjust hand position for my player to match the position of the weapon. Any advice for me? Keep in mind I am not an expert - apology if my...
  3. EmbeddedSoft

Hello. I am trying Final IK integration with Ultimate Character Controller. I was able to add "Final IK bridge" and "Full Body Biped IK" component to my SpaceSoldier Player. However I have one problem. When I start the game my "Full Body Biped IK" component gets disabled? Am I missing something...
  4. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Bravo Justin! Thank you for first class support! We will use Ultimate asset for our next project. Maybe even rebuild EmFPS and replace outdated RealisticFPS. I really appreciate your time and professional approach. Great review from us is coming. All the best! Ranko Rodic EmbeddedSoft Canada
  5. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Thank you for video Justin ! I appreciate this! But this is not what I am trying to do. Now try making first+third (Both) person character as well + IMPORTANT: make head and hands third person object. See if it fades then. Cheers. Ranko
  6. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Yes, I just tried that as well. I used material from demo scene. The one that is on Nolan. Same result. Secondly I switched standard shader to fade manually. Same result. Still does not want to fade :( Cheers, Ranko
  7. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Hey Justin. Thank you for your reply - and that is very good assumption. However this is the first thing I checked. It is all the same - Standard unity shader. It is something else. Again keep in mind, this is happening only for Character objects with "ThirdPersonObject script". Something is...
  8. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Also I was trying to build Character on Widows version of Unity 2018.4.16f1. Same results. Only objets in character with "Force Visible" option enabled will have transparency in third person.
  9. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Slightly different. I tested with same param. Same result. Ranko
  10. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Hi Justin. Thank you for your quick reply. Demo scene works well, however in the demo scene I can reproduce the problem if I try to setup Nolan from scratch. On the picture you can see Nolan from very close distance. At the time of the picture snapshot he should be transparent. Second image...
  11. EmbeddedSoft

ThirdPersonObject

Hello I am trying to setup new Character. And so far so good. However I noticed one problem. I am creating First person/Third person character and when I define "Third Person Objects" everything works well in first person perspective, however when I switch to third person all "Third Person...