Recent content by Dyrwoolf

1. D

Stay dead dont respawn

Ok thx, where exactly is this Character Respawner? I found this in the documentation yesterday, but i couldnt locate it?
  2. D

Stay dead dont respawn

Ok, im Using Your example code from the demo. The behavior designer demo melee sceen. So it is in the behavior tree then?
  3. D

Stay dead dont respawn

Hi, Im trying to do something as simple as prevent the agent from respawning after i kill him, but i cant find where to do that? It seams like it should be as easy as set some value to respawn-time=0 or something. Anyone knows where to do this?
  4. D

Sidescroller 2.5

I think i got it working now.
  5. D

Sidescroller 2.5

I tried with restrict but then he can only walk in a strait line, even if he turns he do it on the same z-position. I have also tried to copy the demo scens values. but it dont work.
  6. D

Sidescroller 2.5

Hi, I have setup a Pseudo 3D and a path. I have a problem my character slides of the path. If i walk back and forth a corner he slides of the path an extra bit every time. Anyoen know what i can do about this? Image shows how it looks after walking back and forth 3 times.
  7. D

Sidescroller 2.5

After testign a bit i found that it woks if i disable path. and if i have path on i have to chande camera settins to Z1 from -1
  8. D

Sidescroller 2.5

I found how to stop him from moving in z axis. Remove root motion and set motor rotation to 100 I still havent found why he walks backwards.
  9. D

Sidescroller 2.5

Hi, Im trying to set upp the Pseudo 3D in a correct way, but im failing. I have set upp a Path and Look in move direction. My character moves along the path but it is easy to get him to leave the path. I want him to be restricted along the z-axis. Also he walks backwards, and when I jump he...
  10. D

Arms behind back

Thsi is how I got it to work. I first create the character, and then i create the bow like shown i image under here. When I have done this it gets wrong liek image below. When I change the animatior movment set id to 2 it works OBS i change the Bows animatior movment set id, not the...
  11. D

Tweak animations

Hi, I would like som tips on best practice on how to tweak/change animations. Im pretty satisfied with the animation that comes with the the third person controller but I would like to tweak them to fit my chars better. How would i best do this? Is there a good asset some of You use? Should i...
  12. D

Arms behind back

I think it was there You are actually. But i did some more adjustments, I can se if i can put together how i did when i get home later.
  13. D

Arms behind back

Got it working. It was this, "and that your item is using a MovementSetID of 2. " I confused it with th characters MovementSetID. Thx for fast and good support :)
  14. D

Arms behind back

I tried with Nolan aswell and got same result there. And with the state I wrote Bow and then h hade to manually add the Bow state to the Character IK states list. It feels like something is missing. Since You alreade have the states setupp in the character IK script, and I dont. It should work...
  15. D

Arms behind back

Thx for ur fast replies :) I have done that but it doesnt show upp i the state-list in the Character IK script