Recent content by Duffer123

1. D

Adventure Kit WIP

Thanks for the reply. I have a better understanding of the scope now. My 'condition' I meant things like 'burning' or 'poisoned' say which effect Stats over time, that sort of thing. I am guessing that is not directly in scope either? TBH, I am now more interested than ever though in the...
  2. D

Adventure Kit WIP

@Sangemdoko - hi, just wondering how this Kit is coming along? [edit] will this kit support, stats, modifiers, conditions, abilities, races, classes, skill trees, all those sorts of RPG and Adventure tropes?
  3. D

Behaviour of inventory grid elemets selection (touchscreen / android)

@Sangemdoko - I agree it would be excellent if you could move attributes up and down in order in the InventoryManager in editor... ? A nice workflow and use case improvement?
  4. D

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

@Sangemdoko - Nice... looks really top-drawer.... I can wait!
  5. D

[Bug] - Mirroring of contents of ItemAmountsByCategory lists within Item Description items under same Item Category

@Sangemdoko , I've PM'd you on Discord. My (not containing any items) ItemAmountsByCategory problems persist. I've fully documented them and the error messages as they occurred this time (to partly prove it's not my imagination!). The screen captures nicely show the wrongness I hope. I hope...
  6. D

[Bug] - Mirroring of contents of ItemAmountsByCategory lists within Item Description items under same Item Category

@Sangemdoko , Will do - will pm you over discord with the package and with a covering note. It's done both. I'll note any errors too. [edit] - anyway, posted to Discord - I've PM'd you. Thanks in advance for investigating this.
  7. D

@Sangemdoko - bad news - the same fault repeated and in fact completely froze Unity in editor mode.... May pm you my Inventory files?
  8. D

@Sangemdoko - Looks really good. It might be handy to be able to (in UI too) sort by multiple categories rather than just one? I am assuming, as with earlier UI, some support for popup UI with item details? One thing that would be a nice-to-have is comparing stats/info from item equipped...
  9. D

@Sangemdoko , Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it - but I think it almost certainly has to be updating Editor related?
  10. D

@Sangemdoko , Gone back in to project this morning and things are now as they should be?! I wonder whether it is one of those go in to editor, come out, go back in and problem solved things?
  11. D

@Sangemdoko , Hi. I hope the title explains this adequately. I create Item Category X. Within X, I create a number of Attributes. Among those attributes I create a couple of ItemAmountsByCategories attributes in either Item Definition or Default Item tab within Category X. I then create...
  12. D

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

@TinyTree - how goes it? How is your game coming along too?
  13. D

@Sangemdoko - this looks really REALLY useful - !
  14. D

@Rastos78 , but the short answer is yes, with a little background coding with what looks to be a very nice and accessible API, yes you can! ;)
  15. D

@Sangemdoko - thanks - that's exactly what I was after / what I was wondering about...